Olsztyn-Mazury Airport is fully certified by the Civil Aviation Authority as a provider of cargo operations. Additional services create significant opportunities for further development of both the airport and the entire region.
SCOPE OF CARGO SERVICES:
- Regulated Agent Status PL/RA/00069-01
- Export and import processing of goods
- Comprehensive preparation of goods for air,RFS and road transport
- Security control of cargo and mail
- Acceptance of goods for air transport
- Aircraft loading and unloading
- Truck loading and unloading
- Cargo consolidation
- Cooperation with customs agency
- Cargo warehousing and storage services
- Necessary transport documentation
We offer fully qualified ground handling personnel and necessary equipment for cargo and mail services.
- Warehouse area of 400m2
- CCTV system
- Explosive trace detection (ETD)
- JCB 457 wheel loader with a lifting capacity of up to 5000 kg
- Stands for the construction of ULD units
- Forklift truck with a load capacity of up to 2500 kg
Cargo fees on request.
Tel.: +48 885 100 982
Tel.: +48 89 544 34 22
Tel.: +48 882 027 587
Cargo operations are conducted during Olsztyn-Mazury Airport opening hours.