Warmia and Mazury Sp. z o. o. undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the website of the Olsztyn-Mazury Airport in Szymany.
Website publication date: 2019-09-16.
Date of last significant update: 2022-12-19.
The website is partially compliant with the Act of 4 April 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to incompatibilities or exclusions listed below.
Preparation of the declaration of availability
The statement was made on: 2022-12-19.
The declaration was prepared on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by a public entity.
Date of last review of the declaration: 2022-12-19.
Standard browser keyboard shortcuts can be used on the website.
Feedback and contact information
In case of problems with the accessibility of the website, please contact us. The contact person is Olga Chmielińska, email@example.com. You can also contact us by calling the telephone number 89 544 34 00. The same way you can submit requests for access to unavailable information and submit complaints about the lack of availability.
Handling accessibility requests and complaints
Everyone has the right to request the availability of a digital website, mobile application or any element thereof. You can also request information to be made available using an alternative access method, for example by reading a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of a film without audio description, etc. The request should contain the data of the person making the request, an indication of which website or mobile application it is about and the method of contact. If the requesting person reports the need to receive information by means of an alternative access method, he should also specify a convenient way for him to present this information. The public entity should implement the request immediately, no later than within 7 days from the date of the request. If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the public entity shall immediately inform the person making the request about it, when it will be possible to fulfill the request, however, this time limit may not be longer than 2 months from the date of the request. If ensuring digital accessibility is not possible, the public entity may propose an alternative method of access to information. In the event that the public entity refuses to comply with the request to ensure accessibility or an alternative method of access to information, the person making the request may file a complaint regarding the provision of digital accessibility of the website, mobile application or element of the website or mobile application. After exhausting the procedure indicated above, you can also submit an application to the Ombudsman.
Website of the Ombudsman
The passenger terminal of the Olsztyn-Mazury Airport is located at Szymany 150, 12-100 Szczytno (entrance from Szymany). This building has:
• two main entrances to the building (from the parking lot),
• an electric lift with voice information to enter the observation deck located on the first floor in the public area of the passenger terminal,
• the width of the corridors and the main entrance to the terminal building allows wheelchair users to move around,
• toilets adapted for the disabled in each waiting area on the ground floor,
• two parking spaces for the disabled are located in the immediate vicinity of the main entrance to the terminal with the possibility of summoning help using an intercom.
Warmia i Mazury Sp. z o. o. is located in the building of the Management Board Office at Szymany 150, 12-100 Szczytno (entrance from Sasek Mały). The building has:
• one main entrance from the parking lot side,
• a passenger platform for the disabled at the main entrance,
• two parking spaces for the disabled,
• toilet adapted for the disabled – ground floor of the building,
• when entering the area at the Board Office building (barrier), ask for help at the platform for the disabled.